The HGW-2404SM is a 28-port Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch with 24-port 10/100/1000Base-T(X) and 4-port 100/1000Base-X SFP slot for optical fiber providing stable and reliable transmission for Industrial Ethernet connections. HGW-2404SM is hardened for extreme operating temperatures: -40 to +75 Celsius. The managed switch supports a variety of Ethernet functions, including STP/RSTP/MSTP and multiple sub-Ring for redundant cabling, layer 2 Ethernet IGMP, VLAN, QoS, Security, bandwidth control, port mirroring and is housed in IP40 rated rugged metal housings designed to operate in difficult conditions, including mechanically and electrically extreme environments. All Industrial switches have strong surge protection (4kV~8kV) per port, depending on models and strict compliance with IEC and EN standards for industrial grade equipment.
All Industrial Ethernet switches include a DIN rail mounting kit and wall mounting kit.
- Redundant dual DC input Power 10~52VDC
- IP40 rugged metal housing
- Wide operating temperature -40~75°C
- Industrial Grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 Certified
- 16-Port 10/100/1000Base-T(X) copper ports and 12x 100/1000Base-X SFP slot
- Reversed power polarity protection
- STP, RSTP, MSTP for redundant cabling
- DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping
- QoS, CoS, bandwidth control for Ingress and Egress, Storm Control
- Dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation
- Supports 8kV surge protection on all TP ports
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN and port VLAN
- IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGM P Filtering/ Throttling/ IGMP query
- Port based and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL
- Software upgrade via TFTP and HTTP
- Port mirroring, System log, DNS, SNTP, LLDP
- Web based management, SNMP v1/v2, Telnet
Additional information on HGW-2404SM model: PDF datasheet; PDF Installation Manual.
For Gigabit Ethernet SFP selection please visit the SFP transceiver page. For any questions, please contact our sales department by e-mail or call us.