The HGW-808S is a 16-port Gigabit Ethernet switch with 8-port 10/100/1000Base-T(X) and 8-port 1000Base-X SFP slot for optical fiber providing stable and reliable transmission for Industrial Ethernet connections. HGW-808S is hardened for extreme operating temperatures: -40 to +75 Celsius. Industrial Switches are housed in IP40 rated rugged metal housings designed to operate in difficult conditions, including mechanically and electrically extreme environments. All Industrial switches have strong surge protection (4kV~8kV) per port, depending on models and strict compliance with IEC and EN standards for industrial grade equipment.
All Industrial Ethernet switches include a DIN rail mounting kit and wall mounting kit.
- Redundant dual DC input Power 12/24/48VDC (9.6~60VDC)
- IP40 rugged metal housing
- Wide operating temperature -40~75°C
- UL508, CE, FCC
- Industrial Grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 Certified
- 8-Port 10/100/1000Base-T(X) copper ports and 8x 1000Base-X SFP slots
Additional information on HGW-808S model: PDF datasheet; PDF Installation Manual.
For Gigabit Ethernet SFP selection please visit the SFP transceiver page. For any questions, please contact our sales department by e-mail or call us.