The HGW-401S-PSE is a 5-port Gigabit Ethernet switch with 4-port 10/100/1000Base-T(X) and 1-port 100/1000Base-X SFP slot for optical fiber providing stable and reliable transmission for Industrial Ethernet connections. HGW-401S-PSE is hardened for extreme operating temperatures: -40 to +75 Celsius and provides PoE+ power of up to 30W per port and a total of 120W budget. Industrial Switches are housed in IP40 rated rugged metal housings designed to operate in difficult conditions, including mechanically and electrically extreme environments. All Industrial switches have strong surge protection (4kV~8kV) per port, depending on models and strict compliance with IEC and EN standards for industrial grade equipment.
All Industrial Ethernet switches include a DIN rail mounting kit and wall mounting kit.
- Redundant dual DC input Power 12/24/48VDC (9.6~60VDC)
- IP40 rugged metal housing
- Wide operating temperature -40~75°C
- UL508, CE, FCC
- Industrial Grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 Certified
- 4-Port 10/100/1000Base-T(X) copper ports and 1x 100/1000Base-X SFP slot
- up to 30W of PoE/PoE+ per port, IEEE 802.3af/at compatible PoE power
Additional information on HGW-401S-PSE model: PDF datasheet; PDF Installation Manual.
For Gigabit Ethernet SFP selection please visit the SFP transceiver page. For any questions, please contact our sales department by e-mail or call us.